Possible Zoning Violations

To report a possible violation in your neighborhood, or any other location in the unincorporated areas of Riley County, you can complete a complaint form or contact the Zoning Enforcement Officer, Steve Higgins, at 785-537-6332.

To report a possible violation within the incorporated areas of Riley County please contact the respective city office listed below.

Leonardville City: 785-293-5211
Manhattan City: 785-587-4506
Ogden City: 785-539-0311
Randolph City: 785-293-5390
Riley City: 785-485-2802

For violations regarding noxious weeds or grasses/weeds over 12" tall within the unincorporated areas of Riley County, please contact the Riley County Noxious Weed department at 785-539-3202.